Bariatric Center Audit
Hearing the word “audit” made me (us) worried; many questions came to my (our) minds: What? When? How? Where? And Why? But when we thought about it, it was all about accreditation and so I said to myself this is great (we did have passed so many accreditations which is basically a systematic and independent examination to review and determine whether quality activities and related results comply with planned arrangements and whether these arrangements are implemented effectively and are suitable to achieve objectives specifically for patients care and safety (in the Bariatric Surgery Center).
The experience we had with the IFSO surveyor’s “AUDIT” was great and wonderful as we were able to prove how the Bariatric Surgery Center of KSMC is excellently serving the patients. This includes:
- The Bariatric Surgery Center’s consistency of its operation
- The focus management and staff
- Serving the community with passion and professionalism
- Ensuring to continuously improve and meet patients’ requirements and expectations to increase patients’ satisfaction.
- And Achieve International Quality Recognition
Dr. Yousef Sharif
Director TQMA / Quality Consultant